- Massage & Bodywork
- Integrates myofascial release, trigger point work, sports massage, acupressure, and other techniques as needed.
- Pre and Post Chiropractic Massage Sessions
- Often helps adjustments "stick" longer. Coordinate with your practitioner for best results.
- Rehabilitation Protocols
- As prescribed by your veterinarian. We offer PEMF, E-stim, LLLT, Far Infrared Radiation, & EQUltrasound.
- Foal & Yearling Massage
- Post acupuncture; pre-sales. May augment social/behavioral skills.
- Conditioning Exercises
- Proprioceptive work, stretching, core work. We also offer specialized remedial groundwork & riding for horses returning to work post-injury.
- Taping, Infrasound, Reiki, & Meridian work to complement regular sessions.
Your horse's well-being is our #1 priority. We will work with you to create a cost effective plan that best suits your horse and budget. email@example.com
Special rates for students, sponsored clients, groups, and multiple sessions.
Prices vary depending on needs; however, an average session typically costs: $120 for massage and modality (90 minutes--recommended) or $90 for massage or modality (50 minutes).
MEND: align, balance, bring into line, calibrate, connect, fine-tune, fit, focus, improve, overhaul, polish, readjust, rectify, rehab, service, sharpen, square, tighten, troubleshoot, tune up