Massage, modalities, and/or simple remedial exercises are geared to nurture athleticism and develop your horse’s highest potential. We also provide vet supervised rehabilitative modalities.
Massage & Bodywork
- Integrates myofascial release, trigger point work, sports massage, acupressure, and other techniques as needed.
Pre and Post Chiropractic Massage Sessions
- Often helps adjustments "stick" longer. Coordinate with your practitioner for best results.
- As prescribed by your veterinarian. We offer PEMF, E-stim, LLLT, Far Infrared Radiation, etc.
Foal, Weanling, & Yearling Sessions
- May augment behavioral skills & enhance movement.
Conditioning Exercises/Movement Sculpting
- Proprioceptive work, stretching, core work, remedial groundwork & remedial riding for horses returning to work post-injury.
Additional (gratuitous with sessions)
- Taping, Infrasound, Sound Therapy, Craniosacral, Reiki, & Meridian work are used as needed to complement regular sessions for no additional charge. We offer homework and training so you can help keep your horse comfortable between sessions.
Your horse's well-being is our #1 priority.
We will work with you to create a cost effective plan that best suits your horse and budget.
We offer special rates for professional trainers, sponsored clients, students, groups, and multiple sessions. Just Ask!
Prices vary depending on needs; however, average prices for the KY area are as follows:
- First session: $110 (Typically 90 minutes)
- Follow up sessions*: $85 (Typically 60 minutes)
- Spot therapy: $40 (Typically 20 minutes)
- 3 to 5 consecutive sessions booked ahead: $70 per session
- Remedial Exercise work varies- we create a reasonable plan
*Follow ups must be completed within 2-3 weeks. Any session booked after that timeline is considered a first session.
Mileage: We service all barns within 25 miles from downtown Lex. Additional mileage will incur nominal fees.
MEND: align, balance, bring into line, calibrate, connect, fine-tune, fit, focus, improve, overhaul, polish, readjust, rectify, rehab, service, sharpen, square, tighten, troubleshoot, tune up